Quick and easy meal: BLACKENED SALMON! Just top your salmon with some Old Bay blackened seasonings, cook it in some oil and you have yourself an amazing meal!
- 8 ounces salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon blackened seasonings
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary
- lemon juice
- If the salmon has skin or scales, remove it
- Season both sides of the salmon with the blacked seasonings
- Heat the oil on a pan over medium/high heat
- Once heated, add the salmon fillets and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Flip the fillets and cook for another 1-3 minutes, until cooked and flaky
- Serve with rosemary and a squirt of lemon juice
WW Points per Serving
I served my blackened salmon with some garlic butter pasta. Not too low in point but SO GOOD and SO worth it!