CHICKEN FRIES! Whether you are a kid or an adult, these chicken fries will sure to make you smile. They’re a fun, easy way to create a healthy meal your whole family will enjoy.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
I served my chicken fries with sugar free ketchup mixed with sugar free sweet thai chili sauce. HERE ME OUT.. it is so good! Spicy sweet combo, you'll be addicted like I am. Zero points for 4 tablespoons of it too! (2 tablespoons of each). I'll link them below, you have to try!
- 16 ounces chicken tenderloins about 6-7 pieces
- ¼ cup flour
- ⅛ cup cornmeal
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- Cut each chicken tenderloin into a French fry shape, about 3 pieces per tenderloin
- Place flour, cornmeal and seasonings in a small shallow bowl, whisking to combine
- Coat each chicken fry in the mixture then place in a greased air fryer
- Air fry at 400 degrees for 2 minutes then spray the chicken fries with cooking spray
- Air fry for another 2 minutes
- Flip the fries over then spray again. Air fry for another 4-6 minutes, until fully cooked
- Or bake at 450 degrees on a greased baking tray for about 10 minutes, flipping and spraying halfway
Only half the ingredients will be used (like the flour/cornmeal), this is factored into the points