Spicy and regular version coming right up!!
What type of person are you? Are you into the spicy Chick-fil-A sandwich or not? Of course I recreated it, because copycat Chick-fil-A is just what I do! No need to wait in the drive-thru for an hour or crave it on a Sunday! I got you covered.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on this link and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that. Plus, you can easily add in your own bun, as I did not include that.
I served mine on a Smart Baking Bun. They are only ONE POINT each and insanely delicious. No carbs too! They also have 1 point cupcakes and 3 point muffins. I have a discount code for their website as well, use code allie.carte.dishes and the link below to save money!
Make sure you check out all my Copycat Chick-fil-A recipes. Including my zero-point copycat sauce!
Copycat Chick-fil-A Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- 4 ounces chicken cutlet one piece
- ¼ cup plain, unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup dill pickle juice from a jar of pickles
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
Spicy Sandwich Additional Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon ground red pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- in a large bowl, combine pickle juice and milk (if making a spicy sandwich, add hot sauce as well)
- Stab the chicken a few times with a fork to allow the flavors to penetrate the chicken. Add chicken into the bowl, cover and allow to marinate in fridge for at least 30 minutes or all-day
- preheat oven to 450 degrees, air fryer to 400 degrees or heat up your grill
- meanwhile, remove chicken from the bowl, shaking off the excess liquid
- evenly sprinkle both sides of the chicken with the seasonings. If making a spicy sandwich, don't forget the additional spices
- place chicken in a greased air fryer and air fry for about 14 minutes, flipping and spraying with cooking spray halfway
- bake on a greased baking tray for 16 minutes, or until fully cooked. Flip and spray the chicken with cooking spray halfway
- grill your chicken on the grill for about 10-20 minutes, until fully cooked