You know it, you love it, but it's WAY too high in points and calories. That's okay though, because I have a recipe to recreate it for zero points! And yes, it really does taste like the real thing.
I'll link my other copycat Chick-fil-A dishes under the recipe!
If you love this, you will have to try out my copycat Raising Cane's sauce as well!
Copycat Chick-fil-A Sauce
- ⅛ cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1.5 tablespoons honey dijon (Skinny Girl brand)
- 1.5 tablespoons sugar free BBQ sauce (G Hughes brand)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- pinch salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir together
- Store in the fridge for at least 10-15 minutes to allow the flavors to form together.