Need an easy dinner? I got you covered. This chicken is covered in tons of cheese and spinach. So creamy and delicious.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Creamy Spinach Chicken
- 3 chicken cutlets 4 ounces each
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 ounces ⅓ less fat cream cheese softened
- ⅓ cup reduced fat, part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Evenly season both sides of each chicken cutlet with all the seasonings.
- Heat a medium sized pan over medium/high heat. Add oil and allow it to heat up.
- Once heated, add the chicken and sear both sides of the chicken cutlets for about three minutes each side. Remove onto a clean plate.
- Add spinach to the heated pan and saute until wilted, about three minutes. Set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease with cooking spray.
- Place chicken on the baking sheet. Evenly spread the softened cream cheese onto each chicken cutlet. Evenly top with the wilted spinach then evenly sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- Bake until chicken is fully cooked, about 15 minutes.