Need an easy dinner? I got you covered. This chicken is covered in tons of cheese and spinach. So creamy and delicious.
Creamy Spinach Chicken
creamy, cheesy, packed with spinach
- 3 chicken cutlets 4 ounces each
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup reduced fat, part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Evenly season both sides of each chicken cutlet with all the seasonings.
- Heat a medium sized pan over medium/high heat. Add oil and allow it to heat up.
- Once heated, add the chicken and sear both sides of the chicken cutlets for about three minutes each side. Remove onto a clean plate.
- Add spinach to the heated pan and saute until wilted, about three minutes. Set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease with cooking spray.
- Place chicken on the baking sheet. Evenly spread the softened cream cheese onto each chicken cutlet. Evenly top with the wilted spinach then evenly sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- Bake until chicken is fully cooked, about 15 minutes.
WW Points per Serving
💚: 6 💙: 4 💜: 4 ✔️: 200 calories
Instant Pot Sausage Spinach Pasta
creamy pasta, mixed with delicous sausage and packed with veggiesCheck out this recipe
Feta Tomato Spinach Pasta
one cup per servingCheck out this recipe
Spinach Caprese Chicken Check out this recipe
Feta Tomato Chicken
everything you love about the tiktok feta tomato trend, with all the protein and none of the carbsCheck out this recipe