I think I just discovered the most amazing way to make zucchini. I seriously cannot stop making this and every time I do, I try to devour it all before even sitting down at the dinner table. It’s slightly crispy, full of flavor, and my favorite thing right now.
I like mine super garlic-y and super salty, but you are welcome to tone if down a bit if you wish.
Zucchini will stick to air fryer if not thoroughly greased. Be sure to spray with cooking spray as needed as well. And just keep an eye on it, depending on how crispy or not crispy you like it, it can turn really quick!
You can bake it in the oven as well. Follow basically the same instructions and be sure you put the zucchini on a throughly greased baking tray, or use parchment paper. I increase the temperature a little, to 350, and be sure to flip the zucchini as well.
I use a smaller sized zucchini and cut each slice to about 1/8 of an inch.
I love my double drawer air fryer!! So easy to cook two things at once. Grab it below.
Garlic Parm Zucchini Rounds
- 1 zucchini
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon reduced fat parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Wash zucchini thoroughly. Slice zucchini up and pat dry with a paper towel if moist.
- Place zucchini in a bowl and spray with cooking spray. Toss to evenly coat.
- Add minced garlic, parmesan, garlic powder and salt. Toss to evenly coat.
- Spray the pan in the air fryer, the zucchini will stick if not thoroughly greased.
- Air fry for 13-17 minutes, (at 325 degrees) until desired wellness. Be sure to flip and respray the zucchini every 4 minutes.