HOT WING DIP! But this is the WAY healthier version of it. I could seriously devour this entire thing. I’ve brought it to many tailgates and parties and people love this version more than the normal way! Serve it cold with some chips or vegetables.
I usually use rotisserie chicken to make this because it’s so easy. But you can also make your own chicken. Use about a pound of skinless, boneless chicken breast. Bake those in the oven, on the stove, in the Instapot, whatever you prefer. Then just shred it up and add it to the rest of the ingredients. It’s okay if it’s cold or warm.
Watch me make it! Click the link below for a video tutorial
Makes 6 servings total but I honestly couldn’t tell you the measurement. I am on blue so it does not matter to me, any amount is zero points.
Hot Wing Dip
- 4/3 cup rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Ranch seasoning
- 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce hot wing sauce
- Remove about all the white meat from the rotisserie chicken, be sure to remove the skin as well. Shred with two forks or a hand mixer
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl
- For extra spice, add more buffalo sauce
- Store in the fridge for at least one hour to allow all the flavors to form together