HOT WING DIP! But this is the WAY healthier version of it. I could seriously devour this entire thing. I’ve brought it to many tailgates and parties (pre-COVID 😭) and people love this version more than the normal way! Serve it cold with some chips or vegetables.
I haven’t made this since COVID (because.. well I could eat the whole thing and I don’t need to 😂) but this is one of my most classic dishes that I have made so many times!
Hot Wing Dip
- 4/3 cup rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Ranch seasoning
- 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce hot wing sauce
- Remove about all the white meat from the rotisserie chicken, be sure to remove the skin as well. Shred with two forks or a hand mixer
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl
- For extra spice, add more buffalo sauce
- Store in the fridge for at least one hour to allow all the flavors to form together