It is pumpkin season! Undeniably my favorite season ever. I just love love love the flavor of pumpkin and will enjoy that in the 95 degree Florida weather anytime. Starbucks released their pumpkin cream cold brew this year. Did you know it is literally 17 points for a venti? HOW WHY UGH! But do not worry, I made you a zero point version that you can make at home! Cheaper, healthier and absolutely delicious.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
What You Will Need:
- Cold Brew: Make sure you grab a plain, unsweetened cold brew from your grocery store. Right now I am using Dunkin's blonde version. I know, using Dunkin for a Starbucks copycat recipe, craziness. This was the only one left at the grocery store and I am just trying to use it all up. My favorite brand of cold brew is Stok; however, you can use the Starbucks one to make it very authentic.
- Pumpkin Syrup: I used Jordan's Skinny Syrups pumpkin caramel scone flavor. I have a couple different pumpkin flavored items here from skinny mixes, the exact flavor you use does not matter too much. This specific one is sweeter, probably from the caramel, but I have other ones that are more pumpkin SPICE. You can use anything you want, just make sure it is sugar free. I grab these at HomeGoods for pretty cheap.
- Sugar Free Pumpkin Creamer: The ultimate pumpkin creamer is coffee mate. Sorry, don't try to argue with me.
- Almond Milk: Grab a plain, unsweetened almond milk. I just use this because only one tablespoon of creamer is zero points and I think it just needs a little more liquid to be able to brother. You can use any other milk of your choice, I just love and always have almond milk. I only use 1 tablespoon of this because I do not like my coffee too creamy. You can add another tablespoon if you want extra foam.
- Pure Pumpkin: Canned. Just make sure it is PURE PUMPKIN. Do not come at me with pumpkin pie filling. Nope.
- Splenda: I like mine sweeter; however, you can skip the Splenda and it will have more of a spice flavoring to it. I personally think it needs the Splenda though.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice: you can grab this at your grocery store, comes in a little container.
What You Will Do:
You will need two glasses, I always use mason jars for my coffee because they are so pretty and easy to handle. Plus, your girl cannot handle too much coffee! You can use a larger glass, just adjust your flavoring accordingly.
Fill one up with ice, about ¾ of the way full. Add in the cold brew, leaving 2-3 inches at the top for the pumpkin foam. Pour in the pumpkin syrup and just mix to combine. If you like it super sweet, you can also add some Splenda into this.
Set that aside and grab a new glass.
In this glass, add the creamer, almond milk, pure pumpkin and Splenda. You can add the pumpkin pie spice into this, or on top. I do both, both are good, whatever you prefer.
Froth the creamer mixture until it has doubled. I have the most amazing frother, a good frother is SUPER important here. Mine is pretty cheap and has been with me for two years, works so well!
After the foam has doubled, pour that on top of the cold brew and sprinkle on some pumpkin pie spice!
Zero Point Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Copycat
- 1.5 cup unsweetened cold brew
- 2 tablespoons sugar free syrup pumpkin flavor
- 1 tablespoon sugar free creamer pumpkin flavor
- 1 tablespoon plain, unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon pure pumpkin
- 2 teaspoon Splenda
- dash pumpkin pie spice
- Fill one glass up with ice. Add in the unsweetened cold brew, leaving about 2-3 inches at the top of the glass.
- Pour in the sugar free pumpkin syrup, mixing to combine. Then set that glass to the side.
- In a second glass, pour in the creamer, almond milk, pure pumpkin and Splenda. You can add more or less Splenda, as desired, or completely leave it out if you want more of a spice flavor.
- Froth the creamer mixture together until it has doubled, then pour over the cold brew.
- Top with a dash of pumpkin pie spice, or, before putting the foam on the cold brew, you can add the pumpkin pie spice in with the creamer and froth that all together.