You will not believe what I did: HEALTHY COPYCAT DOMINO’S STUFFED CHEESY BREAD. How good does this look?! The bread is absolutely delicious, crunchy and soft, while stuffed with ooey gooey cheese. This is what dreams are made of!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Healthy Copycat Domino's Stuffed Cheesy Bread
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- butter spray
- ½ tablespoon cornmeal
- ½ cup reduced fat, part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup reduced fat, 2% milk cheddar cheese
- ⅛ cup reduced fat, 2% milk cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon reduced fat parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease a baking tray with cooking spray or line with parchment paper
- Place yogurt, flour, garlic powder and onion in a large bowl. Use a spoon to mix it all together. Once all the flour is sticking to the yogurt, dump out on a clean surface. Knead together for about 3-5 minutes until dough like
- Roll the dough out into a rectangular shape, about half the width of your finger
- Spray with 20 sprays of butter spray and sprinkle evenly with the cornmeal
- Flip dough over
- On half of the dough, sprinkle the ½ cup of mozzarella and ¼ cup of cheddar
- Fold the dough in half and pinch the edges together
- Make 6 slices about halfway through the top layer, to represent the 6 breadsticks. Make sure they are equal sized
- Spray with 20 sprays of butter spray then top with the remaining ⅛ cup of cheddar and parmesan cheese
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until desired wellness. I like my edges crispy and the middle doughy
- Fully cut all 6 slices and enjoy!
myWW Points per Slice:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 💚: 3 💙: 3 💜: 3 ✔️: 145 calories
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
Leave a Reply