I have been LIVING off Chick-fil-A grilled nuggets so I thought I would just make my own! They have the perfect Chick-fil-A taste and pairing them with my copycat sauce makes them even better! Now you can enjoy everything about the drive-thru at home!
Copycat Chick-fil-A Grilled Nuggets
- 8 ounces chicken tenderloins about 3 pieces
- 1/2 cup dill pickle juice from a jar of pickles
- 1/2 cup plain, unsweetened almond milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut each chicken tenderloin up into bite-sized pieces
- in a large bowl, combine pickle juice and milk. Add cut up chicken, cover and allow to marinate in fridge for at least 30 minutes or up to all day (8 hours)
- get your grill ready and heated. Add chicken to the grill and sprinkle with the salt, garlic powder and pepper. Grill chicken pieces on both sides until thoroughly cooked. (Please note that grilling times very widely)
- this recipe is also great in the oven (at 450 degrees for about 10 minutes), in the air fryer (at 400 degrees for about 8 minutes) or on the stove top!