One of the best ways to make cheeseburgers are these cheeseburger bombs. Low carb, if that is what you are going for, but has all the taste of a restaurant burger. Plus, the glazing on top is so amazing!!
Try out my jalapeno poppers meatballs too!
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- ⅛ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ cup flour
- ⅛ cup bacon bits
- ½ cup fat-free shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar free ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar replacement swerve
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine beef and seasonings in a bowl and mix to combine. Add worchestire, flour, bacon bits and half the shredded cheese (¼ cup) and mix to combine.
- Divide into 16 equal pieces, about a heaping ⅛ cup. Spray beef with cooking spray then roll each piece into a ball. The spray helps your hands not get to sticky.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine ketchup and brown sugar in a small bowl. Remove meatballs from oven and flip over. Brush on the ketchup mixture and sprinkle with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake for another 10 minutes or until fully cooked.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.