All the tastes you love in a caprese salad, now in pasta form, because who doesn't want more pasta in their lives!? This is one of the easiest meals to make but it is very tasty.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
- 8 ounces spaghetti pasta Banza
- 3 ounces mozzarella pearls
- ½ can diced tomatoes ½ a 14oz can
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon basil
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain well then pour into a bowl.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and toss to coat. I include the juices with the tomatoes for extra sauce.