My SPINACH CAPRESE CHICKEN is absolutely amazing. I love a good balsamic drizzle and putting it on something healthy makes it even better! Extremely quick and easy to make!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Spinach Caprese Chicken
- 4 ounces chicken cutlet one piece
- ½ teaspoon light margarine ICBINB
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup baby spinach packed
- 2 sliced bell pepper
- ⅛ cup reduced fat, part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with the seasonings and bake for 10 minutes, until fully cooked, flipping halfway
- Meanwhile, melt margarine over medium heat. Add minced garlic and sauté until fragrant, about two minutes. Add spinach, a sprinkle of salt and sauté in the margarine until completely wilted
- Move spinach to the side of the pan and add sliced pepper to the other side. Sauté each side for two minutes. Set vegetables aside
- Once chicken is cooked, top with spinach, mozzarella then pepper. Bake for another 2-3 minutes, until cheese is melted. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and enjoy!