Taco Tuesday super easy meal prep: INSTAPOT TACO BOWLS. It’s no secret that taco Tuesday and my Instapot are one of my favorite things (right behind the assistant, if course), so I combined both of them for this super easy dinner or meal prep! Just dump and press go then your whole home will smell absolutely amazing. Eat it as a taco bowl to keep your points low or serve it as a salad or taco. What would you do!?
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
I am absolutely obsessed with my Instapot and you should be too! They are so convenient to cook with. All you do it dump and press go then you have a gourmet dish!
Instapot Taco Bowls
- 1 teaspoon light olive oil
- ⅛ cup red onion diced
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- ½ can diced tomatoes half a 15 ounce can
- ⅛ cup Taco Bell Sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 16 ounces chicken breast 2 pieces
- 1 cup extra long grain rice
- 1.25 cups chicken broth fat-free, low sodium
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- Turn Instapot to the saute setting. Add oil and heat up. Add diced onions and garlic. Sauté garlic and onion in oil for 2 minutes
- Add chicken and sauté for 1 minute per side. Turn off the Instapot and remove the chicken to a clean plate.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the Instapot - chicken broth, tomatoes lime juice, Taco Bell sauce, rice and seasonings. Then stir together
- Add the chicken back in, on top of the rice
- Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the pressure cook button to 18 minutes and start it
- Once completely cooked, vent and de-pressurize the instapot then open the lid
- Divide evenly into four bowls. Top with cilantro and enjoy!
Leave a Reply