Not a fan of vegetables? Try out this loaded broccoli and cauliflower. It is packed with flavor and covered in cheese and bacon. I mean, adding cheese and bacon makes everything taste better, right? Easy and delicious, a staple side dish.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
try out my air fryer broccoli parmesan!
Loaded Broccoli and Cauliflower
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- ¼ cup fat-free shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop broccoli and cauliflower up into bite sized pieces. Add to a bowl and spray with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle on the seasonings, cheese and bacon bits, tossing to coat and evenly combine.
- Place in a greased baking casserole (mine was 4x4) and bake for 30 minutes.