Caprese is such a great appetizer to serve when you are having people over. I made mine into this pretty wreath shape for the holidays. You know I lightened up this dish too, while still keeping it delicious.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated and you can track that.
This is the cheese that I used, it was really good!
- 2 tomatoes
- 8 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese ball
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze
- basil fresh
- Slice tomatoes and mozzarella into 8 slices, each
- Assemble your capers on a round plate. Set down the tomato slices, with a slice of mozzarella on top of each one, you may need to overlap them. Sprinkle with salt
- Drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic glaze
- Slice basil into thin sliced and cover the top of the caprese with basil
myWW Points per Serving:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ bun not included
Serving: 1pieceCalories: 96kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 7gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 250mgPotassium: 97mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 393IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 225mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
⅛ cup servingsCheck out this recipe
Skinny Spinach and Artichoke Dip
classic, creamy, delicious, yet low in points and calories!Check out this recipe
Sausage Spinach Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
exploding in flavor, rich and creamy, absolutley amazingCheck out this recipe
[…] have to try my classic caprese, my caprese pasta, caprese burgers, or my spinach caprese chicken. Plus, I have a zero point, no […]