Caprese is such a great appetizer to serve when you are having people over. I made mine into this pretty wreath shape for the holidays. You know I lightened up this dish too, while still keeping it delicious.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated and you can track that.
This is the cheese that I used, it was really good!
- 2 tomatoes
- 8 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese ball
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze
- basil fresh
- Slice tomatoes and mozzarella into 8 slices, each
- Assemble your capers on a round plate. Set down the tomato slices, with a slice of mozzarella on top of each one, you may need to overlap them. Sprinkle with salt
- Drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic glaze
- Slice basil into thin sliced and cover the top of the caprese with basil