You know that restaurant quality, creamy, delicious spinach and artichoke dip. Well I’ve reinvented it and it is so delicious and creamy while being so low in points! Plus, it’s packed with veggies and protein. Served warm with chips or veggies!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Sorry guys but I did not measure the final product, I just divided it into 6 servings so I could not tell you how much is in one serving.
You can add more or less spinach / artichoke depending on your personal preferences
I used an 8x8 glass casserole dish (:
Skinny Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 1 can artichoke hearts quartered, 14 oz can
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup reduced fat, part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon onion diced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Chop artichoke hearts and spinach into small pieces
- Dice onion, you do not have to use onion if you do not want to but I like the flavor of it
- Grease a casserole dish with baking spray
- Add all the ingredients to the casserole dish and mix together well
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway