Love the taste of beef burgers but don’t love all the points that come with them? Well, I have you covered with my Worcestershire Onion Burgers! Spice up ground chicken with my recipe to make a burger that tastes like beef. Best burger you have ever had and I guarantee it!
I also love to serve these burgers with my smash burger sauce. I will leave the link to that recipe below.
Worcestershire Onion Burgers
- 16 ounces ground chicken breast
- 1/8 cup fresh minced diced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon panko breadcrumbs
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix very well with your hands
- Divide meat into four equal pieces and form each into a patty shape, slightly larger than the size of your bun
- Heat a large pan over medium/high heat, greased with cooking spray
- Place all the patties on the heated pan and cook for 10-15 minutes, until fully cooked, flipping every 2-4 minutes
- Can also grill the burgers!