Oh boy do I have an AH-MAZ-ING dish for you today!! I have been VERY much into the burger food lately so I decided to go with a classic… SMASH BURGERS. At least that’s what my fiancé calls them so we go with it. They are super thin patties that you stack up together and top with cheese! Plus, if you add my special zero-point cheeseburger sauce (OH MY GOODNESS), they taste just like fast food! Give it a shot, I promise everyone will love them!!
I will also leave a link for my cheeseburger salad after the recipe. It uses the same sauce as a dressing and it is AMAZING!
- 16 ounces extra lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 8 slices Velveeta cheese
- 4 hamburger buns of your choice
- 1/4 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Splenda
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dill pickle juice from a jar of pickles
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch paprika
- heat a large pan over medium/high heat. Grease with cooking spray
- divide ground beef into 8 equal pieces and roll each into a ball
- place 2-3 balls on your heated pan (depending how many will fit) and smash down with a spatuala
- sprinkle each with just a pinch of the garlic salt and cook on that side for about 2-3 minutes
- flip each burger over and cook for another 2-3 minutes, until desired wellness. Set aside
- spray the pan again and repeat until all burgers are cooked
- combine all sauce ingredients in a small bowl and store in the fridge while the burgers cook to allow the flavors to form together
Assemble the Burgers
- assemble each burger with two patties and two slices of cheese onto your bun. Top with the special cheeseburger sauce and enjoy!
WW Points per Serving
Cooking for the family/people not on WW.. here’s my tip!
Serve your burger on a low point bun. You could use whole wheat (2 points) or smart baking (1 point) and give everyone else their bun of choice. This was my