Meatballs are so fun and easy to make! There are so many things you can do with them, especially when they are zero points! Some of my favorite ideas are spaghetti and meatballs, a hoagie
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Today I paired topped my meatballs with 2 tablespoons of G Hughes Polynesian sauce for 0 points. Seriously, this stuff is SO GOOD! You can order that here. I served that with ½ cup of extra long grain rice for 4 points. Delicious meal!
Spray your hands, or the ground meat, with cooking spray to prevent sticking! You can substitute ground turkey breast as well.
- 16 ounces ground chicken breast 1 package
- 2 tablespoons liquid egg whites 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- preheat oven to 450 degrees
- place ground chicken in a large bowl and sprinkle with the seasonings, mix up with a spoon
- add the egg and breadcrumbs and mix well
- divide chicken into 16 equal pieces, about a heaping ⅛ cup
- spray chicken with cooking spray then roll each piece into a ball. The spray helps your hands not get to sticky
- place on a greased baking tray and bake for 18 minutes. Flip and spray with cooking spray halffway
✔: 100 calories