LOW CARB PIZZA!? Who knew!? Only 100 calories and 1 WW point per slice!!
I’ve been seeing chicken parm pizza all over the internet but I wanted to put my healthy Allie Carte spin on it. And hey, eating pizza on a diet? Sounds like a good day to me!! You all have been absolutely loving this recipe lately too!! (If you want it a little sweet, drizzle with some honey!)
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated and you can track that.
Chicken Parm Pizza
2 slices per serving
- 16 ounces ground chicken breast
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Allie Carte homemade tomato sauce linked below
- ¾ cup reduced fat, part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a cooking tray with parchment paper
- place the ground chicken in a large bowl then sprinkle with the minced garlic, seasonings and breadcrumbs. Use your hands to completely mix up and combine
- transfer the chicken onto the parchment paper. Press down and form into a round “pizza” shape. It should be about ½ to ⅔ the width of your finger
- bake for approximately 20 minutes, until completely cooked. Turn on the broil for a minute or two if an extra crisp crust is desired
- remove the chicken crust from the oven and top with the sauce and then the cheese. Bake for another 5 minutes, until cheese is melted
- slice into six slices
myWW Points per Serving: 💚: 5 💙: 2 💜: 2 ✔️: 200 calories
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
Leave a Reply