Grab your piña colada and lets make some coconut shrimp! Crispy, perfectly cooked shrimp with a hint of island flavor from the coconut. It is like you are on vacation!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
What sauce should you pair with this? My yum yum sauce works amazing with this shrimp. If you love spicy, add some extra sriracha sauce!
Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp
- 1 pound shrimp raw
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup liquid egg whites 2 eggs
- ¾ cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- Make sure your shrimp are peeled and deveined.
- Add the flour and seasonings to a small bowl, stirring to combine. Add the eggs to a second bowl. Combine the shredded coconut and breadcrumbs in another bowl.
- One by one, cover each shrimp in flour, then in egg, then in the shredded coconut mixture.
- Add the shrimp to a greased air fryer.
- Repeat for each shrimp until all shrimp are covered. Place each in the air fryer, trying not to let them touch.
- Air fry at 350 degrees for 3 minutes. Open the air fryer and spray the shrimp with cooking spray. Air fry for another 2 minutes.
- Flip the shrimp then spray again with cooking spray. Air fry for another 5-8 minutes, until fully cooked.