Combine a perfectly cooked, tender piece of chicken nugget with all the tastes of delicious butter with these butter baked nuggets. They are more than easy to make and give you such a delicious dinner or meal prep.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Butter Baked Nuggets
buttery and delicious nuggets
- 4 ounces chicken tenderloin about 2 pieces
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasonings
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- 20 sprays butter spray ICBINB
- butter flavored cooking spray
- Cut chicken up into bite-sized pieces, however small or big you want them to be. Season with the seasonings, tossing to evenly coat.
- Heat a small pan over medium high heat, grease with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Add chicken and cook for about 7-10 minutes, flipping every few minutes until chicken is fully cooked.
- Once fully cooked, spray with the butter spray and toss to evenly coat.
- You can also bake them in the oven or air fry them.
Serving: 10 nuggetsCalories: 131kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 24gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 713mgPotassium: 431mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 63IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 15mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
Grilled BBQ Chicken Nuggets
easiest, yet most delicious way to make some grilled nuggetsCheck out this recipe
Sticky Chicken Nuggets
about 8 pieces per servingCheck out this recipe
Air Fried Nuggets
12 piecesCheck out this recipe
Nashville Hot Chicken Nuggets Check out this recipe
Copycat Chick-fil-A Grilled Nuggets
I have been LIVING off Chick-fil-A grilled nuggets so I thought I would just make my own! They have the perfect Chick-fil-A taste and pairing them with my copycat sauce makes them even better! Now you can enjoy everything about the drive-thru at home!Check out this recipe
Leave a Reply