Best meal prep alert!! I had the fantastic idea to make my own bbq chicken nuggets and boy these good. I was astonished by how easy they were to make, yet how absolutely tasty they were for lunch all week. Double, triple, quadruple the recipe, make however many servings you need. Next time, I’m going to try grilling these on my blackstone!!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Meal prep, dinner, appetizer, anything you like!!
I use chicken tenderloins because they are easy to cut up but use whatever chicken you like, cutlets or boneless skinless breasts. Use any flavor of G Hughes that you like, they have original, spicy, honey, tons of flavors, choose your favorite. I also topped mine off with some green onions for a little crunch.
Grilled BBQ Chicken Nuggets
- 4 ounces chicken tenderloins 1.5 pieces
- 2 tablespoons sugar free BBQ sauce G Hughes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Fork the chicken tenderloins with a fork a couple times, it will allow the sauce to penetrate the chicken and get a really flavorful dish
- Chop chicken tenderloins into bite sized pieces, about one inch by one inch, about ten pieces total
- Place chicken in a bowl and pour on the BBQ sauce, toss to coat
- Place coated chicken nuggets on a greased baking tray
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until fully cooked, flipping halfway