The most basic (however, so extremely delicious) air fryer recipe: CHICKEN TENDERS! Who agrees that chicken tenders are an adult food 🙋🏼♀️ I could eat these everyday; they are so moist but crunchy on the outside. Easy to make and great to enjoy!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
I served mine with some french fries, that I made
Fun fact: my nickname growing up was curly fry, so I have a special place in my heart (and stomach) for curly fries!
I also dipped my tenders, and fries, in G Hughes
Another great option is to dip your tenders in my healthy homemade ranch sauce!! So good and zero points. Honestly, I love my ranch more than the real deal stuff.
Anyways, let's get on to why you're really here... CHICKEN TENDERS!!
Air Fried Chicken Tenders
- 16 ounces chicken tenderloins about 6 pieces
- ¼ cup flour
- ⅛ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ cup liquid egg whites or two eggs whisked
- grease air fryer with cooking spray and preheat to 400 degrees
- in one a small bowl, combine flour, panko and seasonings. In another bowl, pour the eggs
- one by one, dip chicken in the eggs then toss in the flour mixture, to completely coat
- place in the greased air fryer, in a single layer trying not to let the chicken pieces touch, as best as possible. You may need to cook in batches if you have a smaller air fryer. If cooking in batches, do not bread chicken until ready to cook as the flour will just melt into the chicken
- air fry for 2 minutes Pull tray out and spray chicken with cooking spray (I love using Pam butter spray). Air fry for another 3 minutes. Remove chicken and flip over, spray with cooking spray then air fry for another 4-5 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked
- (Skip the air fryer and bake in the oven for 15 minutes, flipping halfway, until thoroughly cooked)