I love having really good healthy alternatives to snack on. It makes it even better when the snack looks this pretty. Total holiday, snowball vibes, am I right!? These jello candied grapes are so good, especially frozen. We used them in our charcuterie board and they made the perfect addition!
Jello Candied Grapes
- 48 grapes
- 1 package Jell-O Sugar-Free Instant Pudding Mix I used cheesecake flavor
- rinse grapes and do not dry. They will need to be slightly damp
- dump Jell-O mix out in a small bowl
- set out a large/wide freezer safe container
- one by one, toothpick a grape and roll it out in the Jell-O mix. Use the flat end of another toothpick to remove the grape from the toothpick into the container
- repeat the previous step for each grape, until all of them are covered in Jell-O. Be sure the grapes are in a single layer in the container or use a second container
- freeze for one hour then enjoy!