I love having really good healthy alternatives to snack on. It makes it even better when the snack looks this pretty. Total holiday, snowball vibes, am I right!? These jello candied grapes are so good, especially frozen. We used them in our charcuterie board and they made the perfect addition!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Jello Candied Grapes
- 48 grapes
- 1 package Jell-O Sugar-Free Instant Pudding Mix I used cheesecake flavor
- rinse grapes and do not dry. They will need to be slightly damp
- dump Jell-O mix out in a small bowl
- set out a large/wide freezer safe container
- one by one, toothpick a grape and roll it out in the Jell-O mix. Use the flat end of another toothpick to remove the grape from the toothpick into the container
- repeat the previous step for each grape, until all of them are covered in Jell-O. Be sure the grapes are in a single layer in the container or use a second container
- freeze for one hour then enjoy!