What food screams the holiday season to you? For
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Healthy Peppermint Bark
- 2 cups plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar replacement Swerve
- ⅛ cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 candy canes normal-sized
- Place yogurt, sugar and vanilla in a blender and blend until smooth. You can also vigorously stir together
- Line a 9x13 pan or casserole dish with parchment paper then pour the yogurt out onto it. Spread until smooth and even
- Crush candy canes up in a sealed plastic baggie
- Sprinkle crushed candy canes and chocolate chips over the yogurt mixture
- Freeze for 6-8 hours, or overnight
- Once compeltely frozen, remove from freezer and let thaw for 5 minutes. Cut/ break into 16 pieces and enjoy!
I will attach the recipe for my Berry Bark below, it is basically the fruitier, more breakfast style, version of this dish!
Leave a Reply