RING-A-LING, CHRISTMAS CHEER, IT IS PEPPERMINT MOCHA SEASON!! It is time for a peppermint mocha protein milkshake!! You need to go grab this peppermint mocha protein powder now because their last holiday flavor sold out so quick. It is very chocolatey with a hint of peppermint, perfect for the holidays. I have been using it to make my morning protein milkshakes. So rich and so creamy. They are delicious and keep me full until lunch.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Use code alliecarte30 to save 30% off your Orgain order. WHAT A DEAL. Don’t miss out, this is definitely my favorite flavor, but they have tons of others.
I will also link my other flavors of protein milkshakes below.
I added some sugar free chocolate syrup as a drizzle and a little Reddi-wip zero sugar on top, not necessary for the recipe but pretty for the photo!
Peppermint Mocha Protein Milkshake
- 1 scoop Orgain protein powder peppermint hot cocoa
- 1 tablespoon PB2
- 1 tablespoon Jell-O Sugar-Free Instant Pudding Mix chocolate
- 1 tablespoon sugar free syrup peppermint mocha
- 1 cup water
- 1 glass ice
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth
- Add an extra scoop of protein powder for an additional 2 points