RING-A-LING, CHRISTMAS CHEER, IT IS PEPPERMINT MOCHA SEASON!! It is time for a peppermint mocha protein milkshake!! You need to go grab this peppermint mocha protein powder now because their last holiday flavor sold out so quick. It is very chocolatey with a hint of peppermint, perfect for the holidays. I have been using it to make my morning protein milkshakes. So rich and so creamy. They are delicious and keep me full until lunch.
Use code alliecarte30 to save 30% off your Orgain order. WHAT A DEAL. Don’t miss out, this is definitely my favorite flavor, but they have tons of others.
I will also link my other flavors of protein milkshakes below.
I added some sugar free chocolate syrup as a drizzle and a little Reddi-wip zero sugar on top, not necessary for the recipe but pretty for the photo!
Peppermint Mocha Protein Milkshake
- 1 scoop Orgain protein powder peppermint hot cocoa
- 1 tablespoon PB2
- 1 tablespoon Jell-O Sugar-Free Instant Pudding Mix chocolate
- 1 tablespoon sugar free syrup peppermint mocha
- 1 cup water
- 1 glass ice
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth
- Add an extra scoop of protein powder for an additional 2 points