HAPPY NEW YEAR! What are your New Year’s Day traditions? We usually make some type of seafood, usually crab legs or shrimp. Today we decided on BALSAMIC GLAZED SALMON. You know I rarely post seafood on here, so when I do, it has to be GOOD. My dish makes the most perfect, flaky salmon with the perfect, slightly sweet glazing on top.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
I served it with some fingerling potatoes, I will attach my favorite herb
Roasted Red Potatoes Check out this recipe
- 8 ounces salmon fillets
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ⅛ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard Skinny Girl
- ½ teaspoon honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Heat a small pan over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray
- Add minced garlic and saute for one minute, until fragrant. Add the balsamic vinegar, honey mustard and honey and stir together
- Bring to a slight simmer and simmer for about 3 minutes, until thickened
- Remove skin from the salmon fillets and sprinkle evenly with the salt and pepper
- Place salmon on a baking tray greased with cooking spray. Brush the salmon fillets with half the thickened balsamic. Bake for about 10 minutes, until flakey
- Once cooked, brush the remaining glaze on the salmon fillets
myWW Points per Serving:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 💚: 4 💙: 1 💜: 1 ✔️: 150 calories
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
Leave a Reply