What’s your favorite way to make potatoes? One of mine has to be these roasted baby red potatoes. They’re the perfect addition to any dish and are absolutely delicious!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Roasted Red Potatoes
- 8 baby red potatoes about 8 ounces total
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepepr
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- cooking spray
- parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Cut potatoes up into bite sized pieces
- Spray a cooking tray with the cooking spray
- In a large bowl, coat potatoes with more cooking spray
- Sprinkle with all the seasonings and garlic and toss to coat
- Place potatoes on the greased baking tray and for 25-30 minutes, until they begin to brown. Flip the potatoes every 10 minutes