I bought a microwave popcorn maker off Amazon… No oil required, all you do it put some kernels in the maker and microwave! Super easy! Great late night, low-point snack to kick those cravings!!
Weight Watchers Popcorn
- 3 tablespoons popcorn kernels measured before popping
- 20 sprays butter spray ICBINB
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon confectioners sugar replacement Swerve
- Pop kernels according to package instructions. After popcorn is done popping, place about a quarter of the popcorn in a separate bowl. Spray with 5 sprays of butter then sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt then mix. For a sweeter kettle corn flavor, add 1/4 tablespoon confectioners sugar. Repeat this step for all of the popcorn
- I also recommend using KernelSeasons instead of the salt and sugar. I will link those below!
WW Points per Serving
myWW Points per Serving: 💚: 3 💙: 3 💜: 0 ✔️: 120 calories