I bought a microwave popcorn maker off Amazon... No oil required, all you do it put some kernels in the maker and microwave! Super easy! Great late night, low-point snack to kick those cravings!!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Weight Watchers Popcorn
- 3 tablespoons popcorn kernels measured before popping
- 20 sprays butter spray ICBINB
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon confectioners sugar replacement Swerve
- Pop kernels according to package instructions. After popcorn is done popping, place about a quarter of the popcorn in a separate bowl. Spray with 5 sprays of butter then sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon seasoned salt then mix. For a sweeter kettle corn flavor, add ¼ tablespoon confectioners sugar. Repeat this step for all of the popcorn
- I also recommend using KernelSeasons instead of the salt and sugar. I will link those below!
myWW Points per Serving: 💚: 3 💙: 3 💜: 0 ✔️: 120 calories
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
Leave a Reply