How do you feel about pork? I used to be the biggest fan but I haven’t made it in forever!! I’m back on the pork chop train because this was fantastic. Just look at the crunch on these things! Irresistible and amazing!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Fried Pork Chops
- 8 ounces lean pork chops 2 pieces
- 1 pinch salt
- ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ⅛ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepepr
- Sprinkle each pork chop with the pinch of salt, on both sides
- Combine panko, flour and the remaining seasonings in a small, shallow bowl
- Press each pork chop into the flour mixture, being sure to coat all sies
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees
- Air fry for 4 minutes then spray with cooking spray
- Air fry for 4 more minutes then flip the pork chop over
- Spray again with cooking spray then air fry for another 4-6 minutes, until fully cooked
- Or bake in the oven at 425 for 17-22 minutes, flipping halfway
myWW Points per Serving:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 💚: 5 💙: 5 💜: 5 ✔️: 192 calories
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
Leave a Reply