You know it, you love it, but it's WAY too high in points and calories. That's okay though, because I have a recipe to recreate it for zero points! And yes, it really does taste like the real thing.
I'll link my other copycat Chick-fil-A dishes under the recipe!
If you love this, you will have to try out my copycat Raising Cane's sauce as well!
Copycat Chick-fil-A Sauce
makes about 5 tablespoons of sauce
- ⅛ cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1.5 tablespoons honey dijon (Skinny Girl brand)
- 1.5 tablespoons sugar free BBQ sauce (G Hughes brand)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- pinch salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir together
- Store in the fridge for at least 10-15 minutes to allow the flavors to form together.
💙: 0 💜: 0 💚: 0 ✔️: 15 calories
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
Copycat Chick-fil-A Sandwich
buns not includedCheck out this recipe
Copycat Chick-fil-A Nuggets Check out this recipe
Leslie Carmell says
Hi Allie, is the honey dijon a dressing or a mustard? The only SG brand I see is a dressing. Thanks.
I use skinny girl honey Dijon
Hi Allie! Is it the honey Dijon salad dressing you use? Thank you!!
Yeah! Should be the only one they have
What kind of mustard? Regular yellow mustard?
1.5 tablespoon honey mustard, 1 teaspoon normal mustard
Do you use the original G Hughes or Honey BBQ?