This meat has been my absolute favorite thing to make lately! I usually make the chicken version but it is amazing with extra lean ground beef too. The meat is three WW points per serving and that recipe link is below and in my bio. I served it in three Mission corn tortillas (1 point each) and then added a sprinkle of fat free cheese, cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice! Jalapeños can be added for a spicer dish.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated and you can track that.
Sweet Asian Taco Meat
Seriously the best meat you could ever have. I could eat this every single day.
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 green onions
- 4 clove garlic minced
- 1 pound 96% lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoon Splenda 9 packets
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- ½ teaspoon paprika (use ground red pepper to make it spicier)
- ⅛ cup soy sauce low sodium
- Heat sesame oil up in a large pan. Slice green onions and add to the pan with the minced garlic. Cook for about 2-3 minutes, until garlic is starting to brown. Add the ground meat and break up a bit while cooking. Once broken up, add the garlic powder, paprika and salt/pepper. Cook completely then drain slightly. Once cooked, reduce the heat and add the remaining ingredients and stir together. Boil for about 2-3 minutes to allow to flavors to absorb into the beef.
💚: 3 💙: 3 💜: 3
Serving: 1gCalories: 190kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 26gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 1091mgPotassium: 477mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 142IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 28mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
Hope you enjoy!
I tried this recipe tonight & it is SO delicious!! I’ll definitely be making again and again. Thanks Allie!