This is the absolute best meat you will ever try!! It is spicy, but sweet. It has all the best flavors you could ever love, combined into the most delicious dish.
I usually use the meat for tacos; however, you can use it for rice bowls, salads or anything else you see fit!
Sweet Asian Taco Meat (Chicken)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 green onions
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 16 ounces ground chicken breast sub 99% fat free ground turkey breast
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons Splenda 9 packets
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce more to taste
- ½ teaspoon paprika sub ground red pepper for spice
- ⅛ cup soy sauce low sodium
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Heat sesame oil up in a large pan. Slice green onion and add to the pan with the minced garlic. Cook for about 2-3 minutes, until garlic is starting to brown.
- Add the ground meat and break up a bit while cooking. Once broken up, add the garlic powder, paprika and 1 teaspoon of Splenda sugar. Cook completely.
- Once cooked, reduce the heat and add the remaining ingredients and stir together. Boil for about 2-3 minutes to allow to flavors to absorb into the chicken.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.