The best replacement for BBQ chicken pizza??? BBQ CHICKEN STUFFED SQUASH!! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
BBQ Chicken Stuffed Squash
low cal BBQ chicken pizza!
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 8 ounces chicken breast
- ¼ red onion
- 3 tablespoons sugar free BBQ sauce G Hughes
- ¼ cup reduced fat, 2% milk cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- Slice spaghetti squash in half, longwise, remove seeds/core. Microwave on high for 8-12 minutes, face down on a microwave-safe dish or bake in the oven at 450 degrees, face down on a greased baking tray for about 45-60 minutes. Depending on size and desired wellness.
- Heat a large pan over medium/high heat, greased with cooking spray
- Season both sides of the chicken cutlets evenly with the seasonings
- Add seasoned chicken cutlets to the heated pan and cook until completely cooked, about 5 minutes per side. Set aside on a clean plate
- Reduce the heat of the pan to low/medium and spray again with cooking spray
- Slice red onion into thin strips and add to the pan. Saute the onions until slightly soft, about 3 minutes
- Shred the cooked chicken and combine it with two tablespoons of the BBQ sauce
- Take a fork and shred both sides of the spaghetti squash, leaving the shredded squash in the shell
- Top the squash with the shredded chicken, sauted onions and shredded cheese
- Place on a baking tray and broil for 2-3 minutes, until the cheese is melted
- Drizzle both sides of the squash with the remaining 1 tablespoon of BBQ sauce and the nonfat yogyrt. Top with cilantro
Calories: 318kcalCarbohydrates: 37gProtein: 31gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 76mgSodium: 594mgPotassium: 991mgFiber: 8gSugar: 15gVitamin A: 656IUVitamin C: 13mgCalcium: 183mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Leave a Reply