Pizza day can be everyday with dishes this healthy, protein packed and delicious! My PIZZA CHICKEN takes your pizza night to a whole new level. The amazing flavors all come together to provide you with an amazing dinner. Give it a shot and try out all my pizza dishes!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
I like to use my own homemade tomato sauce for this recipe, and all my recipes. It is zero points and tastes amazing. You can use store bought sauce; however, be mindful of extra points
- 4 ounces chicken cutlet
- ⅛ cup reduced fat, part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- ⅛ cup Allie Carte homemade tomato sauce
- 2 pieces turkey pepperoni
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- Heat a small pan over medium/high heat and grease with cooking spray
- Sprinkle the seasonings evenly onto both sides of the chicken cutlet
- Add seasoned chicken to the greased pan and cook until completely cooked, about 5 minutes per side
- Once cooked, add tomato sauce, cheese then pepperoni to the top of the chicken. Cover the pan and steam until the cheese is melted
I had to go with three slices of pepperoni on this chicken. This chicken cutlet was very long and thin so three fit. But typically I can only fit two! Putting on an extra one won’t change your points.