Two ingredient pizza dough is the classic WW recipe. The best way to eat your favorite meal while staying on track. You can eat an ENTIRE pizza and still have over half your points left. What do you like on your pizza? I go between turkey pepperoni and bbq chicken pizza. My tips and tricks for making the best pizza are in my recipe!
My zero point tomato sauce that I use for this will be linked under the recipe.
Two Ingredient Pizza
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup Allie Carte homemade tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup reduced fat, part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon reduced fat parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Grease a baking tray with cooking spray or line with parchment paper
- Place yogurt, flour and seasonings in a large bowl. Use a spoon to mix it all together. Once mostly all the flour is sticking to the yogurt, dump out on a clean surface
- Spray the dough with cooking spray (I prefer the butter flavor) and knead together for about 3-5 minutes until dough like
- Place on your greased baking tray and use your hands to press out the dough into a pizza shape, about half the width of your thumb. If it is sticking to your hand, spray your hand lightly with more cooking spray
- Bake crust for 7-10 minutes
- Remove from oven and add sauce, cheese and any toppings. Bake for another 7-10 minutes, until desired wellness
WW Points per Serving
Check out my Tik Tok video showing how I make my pizza!