Pizza Pasta Lasagna! I mean the name just speaks for itself. This dish combines Mac and cheese with lasagna and a bit of pizza! Doesn't that sound amazing? It is cheesy goodness with delicious ground chicken, for added protein, then topped with even more cheese and yummy pepperoni pieces.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Pizza Pasta Lasagna
Pizza? Pasta? Lasagna? All in one delicious dish
- 6 ounces pasta dry, elbow shaped
- 1 can diced tomatoes 15oz can
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasonings
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon granular sugar replacement
- 1 pound ground chicken breast
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded, fat-free
- 15 pieces turkey pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon reduced fat parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain well and set aside.
- Drain the can of tomatoes then blend tomatoes and half the seasonings until puréed
- Heat a large pot over low heat. Once heated, add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant
- Add ground chicken and begin to break it up. Add the remaining seasonings and continue to break up the chicken while mixing together and cooking
- Once completely cooked, add the blended tomatoes and stir together
- Bring to a simmer then cut off the heat
- Grease an 8x8 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- On the bottom, add half the pasta, then layer with half the meat, then half the shredded mozzarella. Repeat this step again.
- On top, add the pepperoni, then sprinkle with the parmesan.
- Bake until the cheese is melted, about 5-8 minutes.
- Cut into 4 pieces.
Serving: 1.25 cupsCalories: 428kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 39gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 100mgSodium: 1606mgPotassium: 902mgFiber: 6gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 767IUVitamin C: 13mgCalcium: 307mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
try out my chicken bolognese! it is lightened up by using ground chicken and my delicious homemade tomato sauce.Check out this recipe
Try out my zucchini bolognese, it combines a vegetable, protein and carbs, all in one delicious dish.Check out this recipe
Hamburger Mac and Cheese
Hamburger Mac and cheese is a healthy version of a homemade hamburger helper recipe. Think a Mac and cheese burger in one creamy dish.Check out this recipe
Chicken Parm Lasagna Check out this recipe
Pizza Mac and Cheese
one heaping cup per servingCheck out this recipe
Pizza Chicken Check out this recipe
[…] Pizza Pasta Lasagna — Allie Carte Dishes […]
[…] Pizza pasta lasagna […]
[…] Pizza Pasta Lasagna […]