Pizza Pasta Lasagna! I mean the name just speaks for itself. This dish combines Mac and cheese with lasagna and a bit of pizza! Doesn't that sound amazing? It is cheesy goodness with delicious ground chicken, for added protein, then topped with even more cheese and yummy pepperoni pieces.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Pizza Pasta Lasagna
- 6 ounces pasta dry, elbow shaped
- 1 can diced tomatoes 15oz can
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasonings
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon granular sugar replacement
- 1 pound ground chicken breast
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded, fat-free
- 15 pieces turkey pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon reduced fat parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain well and set aside.
- Drain the can of tomatoes then blend tomatoes and half the seasonings until puréed
- Heat a large pot over low heat. Once heated, add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant
- Add ground chicken and begin to break it up. Add the remaining seasonings and continue to break up the chicken while mixing together and cooking
- Once completely cooked, add the blended tomatoes and stir together
- Bring to a simmer then cut off the heat
- Grease an 8x8 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- On the bottom, add half the pasta, then layer with half the meat, then half the shredded mozzarella. Repeat this step again.
- On top, add the pepperoni, then sprinkle with the parmesan.
- Bake until the cheese is melted, about 5-8 minutes.
- Cut into 4 pieces.