Flakey and delicious salmon, covered in butter, garlic and rosemary. A quick and easy way to impress your guests or prep dinner for yourself. The flavor profile is absolutely amazing and combines all my favorite things!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Garlic Rosemary Salmon
- 4 ounces salmon one filet
- ½ teaspoon old bay
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon light margarine ICBINB
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon rosemary dried
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Grease a baking tray with cooking spray.
- Season salmon with the old bay and garlic salt. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Brush as much of the margarine mixture over the salmon.
- Place salmon on a baking dish, skin side down, if it has skin. Bake for 12 minutes, or until fully cooked. If any margarine remains, brush back over the salmon.