Need a chocolate fix?! Whip up some of my chocolate chip mousse! Only two points for a big portion size. Eat it alone or use it as a dip. I keep mine stored in the fridge for a week.
Disclaimer: I am not the biggest chickpea fan but I love this! I think the chickpea flavor is pretty well disguised.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Chocolate Chip Mousse
makes 8, ¼ cup servings
- 1 can chickpeas 15.5 ounces
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar free maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Splenda or sub
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons semi sweet chocolate chips mini
- Rinse chickpeas well then add to a blender and blend. Add the remaining ingredients (excluding the chocolate chips) and blend together. Transfer to a bowl and top with chocolate chips or mix in chocolate chips
myWW Points per Serving:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 💚: 2 💙: 2 💜: 2 ✔️: 95 calories
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
Leave a Reply