Need a chocolate fix?! Whip up some of my chocolate chip mousse! Only two points for a big portion size. Eat it alone or use it as a dip. I keep mine stored in the fridge for a week.
Disclaimer: I am not the biggest chickpea fan but I love this! I think the chickpea flavor is pretty well disguised.
Chocolate Chip Mousse
- 1 can chickpeas 15.5 ounces
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar free maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Splenda or sub
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons semi sweet chocolate chips mini
- Rinse chickpeas well then add to a blender and blend. Add the remaining ingredients (excluding the chocolate chips) and blend together. Transfer to a bowl and top with chocolate chips or mix in chocolate chips