You know when sometimes you just need some chocolate cake but you don’t want to spend all those points, waste all that time or be tempted by leftovers?? Well I have you covered with my two-minute, one-point microwave mug cake! Perfect chocolate dessert. It’s big, filling and will satisfy your cravings.
This recipe calls for Jordan’s Skinny Syrups. You can use any flavor you like. Some of my favorites are mint, mocha, vanilla cupcake. All up to you and what flavors you want to add it!
I usually get my Skinny Syrups at HomeGoods (for cheap) but sometimes I can’t make it out to the store or they they don’t available. You can order them off Amazon or their website.
I have found that jumbo sized mugs DO NOT work well for this recipe. I use a slightly smaller than normal mug that I got at the Dollar Tree for $1.
Since all microwaves are different, you may need to tweak with the egg or skinny syrups slightly, depending on your microwave.
One-Point Microwave Mug Cake
- 1.5 tablespoons flour
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 teaspoons Splenda 3 packets
- 2 tablespoons liquid egg whites 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar free syrup Jordan's Skinny Syrups
- in a mug, add dry ingredients and stir together
- add in liquid ingredients and stir together. If using an egg, whisk egg in a separate bowl before adding to the mug
- microwave for 1 minute