Is it fall yet? With all the pumpkin talk, it has basically been fall for WEEKS now. I’ve got the perfect zero point fall treat for you: APPLE CRISPS. The perfect, crunchy snack that’s full of delicious fall flavors.
- 1 sweet red apple
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar replacement (Swerve brand)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a baking tray with cooking spray
- Slice apple very thin, about 1/8 inch thick. Place apples on the greased baking tray and then spray them with cooking spray
- Sprinkle evenly with half of the cinnamon sugar mixture. Flip apples over then spray again with cooking spray and sprinkle the other side with cinnamon and sugar
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, (flipping every ten minutes) until almost dry and edges are curled - Do not over cook!! Apples will burn easily!!
- hey will not be crisp right away, let stand for 5-10 minutes and only cook until apples feel almost dry and the edges are curled up