Is it fall yet? With all the pumpkin talk, it has basically been fall for WEEKS now. I’ve got the perfect zero point fall treat for you: APPLE CRISPS. The perfect, crunchy snack that’s full of delicious fall flavors.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
- 1 sweet red apple
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar replacement (Swerve brand)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a baking tray with cooking spray
- Slice apple very thin, about ⅛ inch thick. Place apples on the greased baking tray and then spray them with cooking spray
- Sprinkle evenly with half of the cinnamon sugar mixture. Flip apples over then spray again with cooking spray and sprinkle the other side with cinnamon and sugar
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, (flipping every ten minutes) until almost dry and edges are curled - Do not over cook!! Apples will burn easily!!
- hey will not be crisp right away, let stand for 5-10 minutes and only cook until apples feel almost dry and the edges are curled up
myWW Points per Serving: 💚: 0 💙: 0 💜: 0 ✔️: 50 calories
Tried this recipe?Mention @Allie.Carte.Dishes or tag #alliecartedishes!
Fruit Dip Check out this recipe
Leave a Reply