Fruit dip is the perfect sweet treat! It tastes like a cream cheese/icing dip and the flavor can be tweaked depending on your choice of Jell-O mix. I love using the cheesecake or white chocolate ones. Strawberries are my favorite fruit with this and I also love enjoying it with pretzel sticks.
- 1/2 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar free instant pudding mix (Jell-O brand)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon confectioners sugar replacement (Swerve brand)
- Stir all ingredients together in a bowl and enjoy!
About 1/8 cup servings
Holiday? Choose your fruit based on the colors of the holiday. This one was for labor day so I picked red and blue fruit!