A two point bagel in the morning!? Count me in! I have been living off these bagels in the morning. I make mine a bit smaller than most people. Which just allows me more points for the rest of my day! The bagels really fill me up and satisfy my bagel cravings. Some of my favorite toppings are minced onions and cinnamon sugar!
Allie Carte Tips: Don't have flour? No worries! Check out how to make it
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 eggs worth of egg beaters optional
- bagel toppings optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a baking tray with cooking spray or line with parchment paper
- Place yogurt and flour in a large bowl. Use a spoon to mix it all together. Once all the flour is sticking to the yogurt, dump out on a clean surface. Knead together for about 3-5 minutes until dough like
- Split the dough into 6 even pieces and roll each piece out into a worm shape (about 5-6 inches)
- Place each worm onto baking tray, bringing the ends together and pinching one end over the other
- Optional: Brush egg beaters over each bagel then top with bagel seasonings (everything but the bagel, minced onion, sesame seeds, cinnamon sugar)
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until desired crispness