These may look like just your average fries but guess what, they’re healthier and even more delicious! My air fried carrots are seriously so good that you’ll forgot about normal fries! And my secret sauce will leave you wanting even more!
These are my Wing Stop flavor inspired fries, and wow so so good! But, you can use another combination of seasonings that you love.
- 1 pound whole california carrots
- 1 teaspoon granular sugar replacement (Swerve or Monkfruit)
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- ¼ cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey dijon (Skinny Girl brand)
- 1 tablespoon sugar free ketchup (G Hughes brand)
- sprinkle salt
- Wash, peel and chop off the ends of all carrots. Cut each in half and then cut the big half into six sticks and the small half into four sticks (depending on the size of your carrot, this may need to be changed)
- Place all the sticks in a large bowl and cover with cooking spray. Add seasonings and toss to evenly combine
- Cook in the air fryer for 25 minutes, shaking every ten minutes (Skip the air fryer and cook on the oven at 450 degrees for 35 minutes, flipping halfway)
- Combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl. Store in the fridge while the carrots cook to allow the flavors to form together.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.