WOW. Just WOW. That is literally the only word I can think of to describe this recipe. My candied carrot chips are the greatest thing since sliced bread, but hey, I may be a little biased. I crave carrots ALL the time now, who knew that was even possible! I usually make an entire bag at a time but that gets a little dangerous because these are impossible to stop eating. Husbands love them and kids ask for more! The perfect addition to your dinner!!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
If you want to use regular brown sugar, you can. It is very easy to edit that in the recipe builder once you export my recipe to the app, using the link above.
Candied Carrot Chips
- 6 ounces dip chip carrots about 45 carrots
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1.5 tablespoons brown sugar replacement Swerve
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray (I do not like using real oil for these carrots as it slides right off and makes the bottom very gross and oily)
- Add carrots and spray with cooking spray then sprinkle with all the seasonings. Toss to evenly coat
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, flipping halfway, just until a few edges start to brown