Are you a breakfast person? I have been very into breakfast lately and these cinnamon rolls are my newest obsession. They are made with sweetened two ingredient dough, which adds some protein into your morning routine. Then they are drizzled with my zero point icing. A truly amazing experience for a lot less points and calories than a store bought cinnamon roll!
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon granular sugar replacement (Swerve or Monkfruit)
- 1 tablespoon light margarine (ICBINB)
- 20 sprays butter spray
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar replacement (Swerve)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 6 teaspoons confectioners sugar replacement (Swerve)
- ½ tablespoons plain, unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking tray with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, yogurt and granular sugar. Use a spoon to mix it all together. Once all the flour is sticking to the yogurt, dump out on a clean surface. Knead together for about 3-5 minutes until dough like.
- Split dough into two pieces and roll out each piece into a worm like shape, about 12-14 inches long. Press down each piece until they are about 2 inches wide.
- Coat each piece with the margarine and butter spray then evenly sprinkle with brown sugar, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Carefully roll up each piece then slice in half with a sharp knife, creating 4 cinnamon rolls.
- Place cinnamon rolls on your baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Add more confectioners sugar to make a thicker icing or more almond milk to make a thinner icing. After cinnamon rolls are cooked, drizzle icing onto them.