My mini fried quesadillas will take your taco night to a whole new level! The delicious fried quesadilla, dipped into my absolutely amazing cream: can you say game-changer. My mouth is watering just thinking about it! These are absolutely adorable and very kid friendly. They make a great appetizer for family gatherings or game days as well. You can top them off with some jalapeños to make them spicier and I always suggest a squeeze of lime juice or fresh cilantro.
How many WW points is this now?! Click on the link below and it will take you to the recipe I made within your own WW app. Your specific points will be calculated, and you can track that.
Mini Fried Quesadillas
- 1 pound 99% fat free ground turkey breast (can sub ground chicken breast)
- 2 teaspoons low sodium taco seasonings
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce (Taco Bell brand)
- 1 cup reduced fat, 2% milk cheddar cheese shredded
- 18 shells missions corn tortillas small
- 18 sprays butter spray ICBINB
- ½ cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup zero point salsa
- 1 teaspoon low sodium taco seasoning
- Heat a medium greased pan over medium heat. Add turkey, breaking up while cooking. Add in the taco seasonings, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder
- Once almost cooked, add Taco Bell sauce. Cook competely then set aside
- Lay out your tortillas and spray each with a spray of butter spray. Evenly place turkey mixture onto one half of each tortilla. Sprinkle cheese evenly onto the turkey of each tortilla
- Once ready to cook, fold tortilla in half and lightly press down. (If cooking the tortillas in batches, do not fold tortilas over until ready to cook as they will break)
- Heat air fryer up to 300 degrees. Place folded tortillas in the air fryer then spray them with cooking spray. Cook for 2 minutes
- Flip quesadillas, spray with cooking spray again, then cook another 4 minutes
- Flip quesadillas again, then cook for 3-5 minutes, depending on how crispy you want them. Do not over cook as they get a bit crisper once removed from the air fryer
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir together. Store in the fridge while cooking the quesadillas to allow the flavors to form together.